Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday, July 14.

Today is a good day.  I no longer feel sluggish and had lots of energy to do the laundry.  I was supposed to take advantage of this beautiful hot sunny day and get some more swimming in but ended up using the excuse that I got enough exercise with just doing the laundry!! 

I am receiving many calls from people who are interested in getting more information about my CCSVI procedure.  Too bad Canada will not do this procedure, as I heard it would only cost $1,500 for our Canadian health system to perform the angiogram.

I checked the place where they are doing it in Albany, N.Y. and they have a waiting list of 800.  The doctor who is performing it is called Dr. Siskin.  Here is a link of the forum where this one guy just came back and documented his experience - http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-123488-.html#123488

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you are doing better! Remember that we are also having extreme temperatures this year and everyone is operating slower. Sending our love and positive energy to you :)

    ReplyDelete