Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ALMOST 17 WEEKS (4 MONTHS) POST PROCEDURE

Well you know how I said earlier that I should not get discouraged because they said it could just take time for my body to heal or just get used to this new blood flow..... well I am DISCOURAGED!  This week has not been a good week.  My foot is still very sore even though I have been wearing my new orthotics and my back and neck are killing me.  I have been fighting a cold for the last few weeks but this week my cold is gone and I am still feeling crappy.

My mobility is getting worse all the time. I still have not used my walker but my balance is definitely getting worse.  I took a tumble last week but it was first thing in the morning and I was still have asleep. 

Having put my procedure on youtube, I decided to send the link to a few doctors in the states who perform this treatment  to get some feedback.  Two doctors replied.  One said that it sounds like restenosis and I would probably benefit from a repeat procedure. The other said that he only watched first few seconds. He said:  Your azygous is clearly abnormal. Did you notice how the contrast in the lower part just sat there? I will look at rest later but thought you should know that azygous is abnormal.

I find it hard to believe that I would have blocked back up since my doppler in Barrie, Ont. showed everything as normal.  Did Poland miss my azygos area?  I heard that clearing up blockages in the azy area helps with mobility.  Do I need a second procedure?

2 comments:

  1. Wondering how you are doing and if you are considering a second procedure?
    Wishing you all the very best.
    R-A N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardiac arrest is life taking disease. If instant first aid is given to the patient, life of the patient can be saved. The first and foremost aid is to make the person sit down and calm. The family doctor or treating doctor should be called immediately. If possible, rush the patient to the hospital. The garment worn should be made loose so that patient can relax.
    ANGIOPLASTY SIDE-EFFECTS

    ReplyDelete